Impressions are not won for certain inventory.
There can be a number of reasons why bids are not generating impressions
- Start with verifying whether bids are placed on the inventory domains in question by viewing the Sites section of the campaign
- If bids are placed but no impressions generated, there can be a number of reasons:
- Floor price is not met. If the bid is below floor price, it is never sent by BidTheatre. Inspect floor prices in the Inventory tab.
- Bids are outplaced by competition. A competiting bidder is simply bidding higher.
- Campaign or advertiser is not whitelisted by the seller. Certain sellers need to explicitly whitelist demand in order for a transaction to occur. Get to know your seller and contact them directly if this seems to be the case.
- If bids are not placed, it is likely that targeting is set in a way that excludes the inventory. This could be due to
- Device targeting
- Visibility targeting
- Geo targeting
- ... etcetera