- Standard (sites) - these are standard lists containing domains that you wish to target
- Standard (tags) - these are standard lists that contain individual ad placements (tags)
- Exclusion - these are lists containing domains that you wish to exclude from buying
Type sof public site lists:
- Public (sites) - lists provided by BidTheatre, such as lists for specific media, verticals, ad networks, etcetera
- Public (tags) - lists provided by BidTheatre containing specific site placements
- Public (categories) - lists provided by BidTheatre to facilitate contextual targeting. These lists are updated daily with web pages that have a context that is relevant to the site list category name. Each site list contain between 100 and 100 000 web pages. An additional targeting fee of CPM 15 SEK is charged when using these lists. It is not possible to inspect the contents of the lists, but domains with impressions are shown as usual for running campaigns.
Uploading Site Lists
It is possible to assign sites to a site list by uploading a text file. The text file should be formatted with one site list entry per row. Each entry can contain up to three semicolon separated columns:
SITE URL ; [PATH] ; [TAG ID]
Entries already assigned to site listing will not be added.