Creating and assigning sitelists to campaignsVisit the RTB Sitelists-tab (Supply > Market Media Supply > Site lites) and click the add-button. Enter a name and select if the new sitelist should be used for including sites (standard) or excluding sites (exclusion). Once the sitelist is created a new section of the page is visible, RTB Sitelist formats. Select the formats you intend to use on the sitelist, this in turn will control what sites and volumes are displayed in the RTB Sitelist sites - view.
How to create a new RTB sitelist
To create a new RTB sitelist press Add. Name your sitelist and choose its type:
- Standard (sites) - these are standard lists containing domains that you wish to target
- Standard (tags) - these are standard lists that contain individual placements (tags)
- Exclusion - these are lists containing domains that you wish to exclude from buying
How to assign sites to your RTB sitelist
Choose your sitelist in the menu and start editing by clicking Items.
A double view is displayed, containing two tables:
- Assigned RTB Sites. These are the sites on your sitelist. To remove sites from your list tick them and then click Unlink selected item(s).
- Available RTB Sites. These are sites that you can choose to add to your sitelist. The system will always suggest sites, so this list is rarely empty.
If you wish to add a site to your list tick them and click Link selected item(s).
If you want to find a specific site, use the search option at the top of the screen. You have the option to search by Category, Market, RTB supplier, Ad dimension, Label, Device type and Supply type. Search by clicking the Filter button.
Assign sites based on the content in a text file
Select the sitelist you wish to assign sites to. Select the file that contains the sites under the Assign sites to RTB sitelist from text file header and press Add.
Note: The file should be formatted with one site URL per row