Studio September 2019
User interface updates and new features
New features and improvements
- Deal type can now be edited for all deals.
- Updated our credit card payment system to the latest standard
- Added a new alert for ads exceeding the recommended weight
- Filtering on a Campaign in Performance now sets the start and end date filters to match the Campaign.
- Can now select up to a year ago in Campaign Insights.
- Added pol as possible country for Segments display.
- Replaced our JS tags with a new multi-purpose tag
- Bid Strategy name filter now also considers the defaultName for filtering purposes.
- Adgroup section in Ad Edit view now updates properly.
- NOT-targeted audience now correctly displays AND before it if used inside a group.
- Fixed issue where Default filter target would appear to be empty for direct_and_rtb and direct accounts after switching to a non-direct delivery prio.
- Conversion Parameter link no longer incorrectly included when exporting Campaign Conversions.