In this section we've put together known limitations and requirements from a few Nordic sellers of native inventory.
You can serve native creatives on Schibsted Norway's desktop, mobile web and mobile app inventory.
|Title||50 characters maximum|
|Icon Image||Logo, 1:1 aspect ratio. Max 150x150 px.|
|Main Image||16:9 aspect ratio. Min 800x450 px. Max 100 kb.|
Here are the best practices to serve on MSN's inventory:
- Turbo-charge your call-to-action: Immediately highlight your main point with eye-catching wording to create urgency and drive engagement.
- Choose compelling images: People, particularly shown experiencing an emotion associated with your headline, increase impact. Also, avoid text overlays on image assets.
- Center main content: Avoid clutter and ensure important visual elements, particularly people, are centered in your image asset.
- Be bold with color: Use vibrant colors to create focus and interest in your native ads.
|Title||Max 25 characters|
|Description||Max 300 characters|
|Icon Image||1:1 aspect ratio|
|Main Image||1200x627, 1.91:1 aspect ratio, max 200 kb|
|Sponsored by||Max 25 characters|
- Land your ads on the client's content instead of a product page.
- Ensure that the ad matches the landing page content.
- Write the ad content according to the selected media.
- Content is what's important - avoid selling too aggressively.
- Utilize the wide reach of media to get more readers to the client's content.