Studio June 2019
User interface updates and new features
New features and improvements
- Users of rtb accounts will now be notified if they are out of credit
- Alert upon selecting campaign KPI "Quality Click Through Rate"
- Site list usability improvements
- Billing contact email can now be set in account settings
- Add column "Line Item" to dashboard Campaigns listing
- Performance excel export now comes with aggregations
- Ad validation status now shown in creative edit view
- Search/lookup function for domain data lists
- Top formats now shown for site lists
- Make dimension field mandatory on creatives
- Bid strategy status now shown in campaign list
- Site Lists - view sites: Make path clickable
- Added context help for autosync and status fields for deals.
- Added preview of HTML5 ads, available at /html5-preview.
- Show the currency that is tied to a Deal
- Support filter by site list in Performance
- Renamed Cost Media to Cost for Performance and eCPM to eCPM (cost) for Bid Strategies to accurately portray their meanings.
- A default filter target is now set when creating a new campaign.
- Start campaign - button not visible after "campaign copy", reload required.