Invoicing is done monthly in arrears. There are three different invoicing modes:
- Account invoice - one invoice is generated for all spend in the account (default)
- Advertiser invoice - one invoice is generated per advertiser
- Campaign invoice - one invoice is generated per campaign
Let your account managed know what mode you prefer.
A detailed invoicing specification can be found in Account / Billing Reports.
The invoice can contain these different items:
- Media Cost - cost of media bought
- Audience Cost - cost of audience data bought via bid strategy. Note that this may include costs for proprietary created audiences.
- Audience Cost - cost of 3rd party audience data bought via audience
- Audit Cost - cost of Appnexus creative audits
- Audience Selling - earnings from selling of audiences (negative value)
- Media Selling - earnings from selling of media (negative value)
- Network fee - Account fee
- Video Creatives Hosting Fee - Fee for hosting of video creatives
- Minimum fee - If sum of other fees are below the minimum monthly fee, this will account for the remaining difference
- DSP Spend fee - Fee for buying of media and audience data
- Campaign Targeting fee (prev "Data Fee") - Fee for use of optional targeting in campaign
- Audience Targeting fee - Fee for use of optional targeting within created audiences
- Screenshot fee - Fee for use of the screenshot agent
- Display Adserving fee - Fee for banner adserving
- Video Adserving fee - Fee for video adserving
- Audience Selling Fee - Fee for selling of audience data
- Media Selling Fee - Fee for selling of media